Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Date Night Jar

It's coming up for my first anniversary with my boyfriend so I want to give him something special. I absolutely love hand made gifts and I love making them even more. I seen this idea somewhere on the internet so decided to give it a go. It's the perfect gift for him and for our relationship because we're both always so undecisive on what to do on our days off or where to eat or what movie to go and see, so I filled a jar with different ideas on where to go during the day, what kind of restaurant to eat at, what movie to see or simply what we can do if we decide to spend a night in together.



I bought this jar from Tesco for £2.50 and spent ages cutting out different colours of card and thinking of different date ideas to write on them. As time goes on we can continue to add different ideas that might not be in this jar and is something fun and easy to help us decide on what we can do if we're stuck for an idea. 

Some of the ideas include:


  • Go swimming
  • Go cycling
  • Ice cream date
  • Krispy Kreme date
  • Movie night marathon (from Harry Potter to Lord of the Rings) 
  • Wii game night
  • Bowling night
  • Go-karting
  • Homemade spa evening
  • Themed cook night (Mexican, chinese, American, Italian) 
  • Food crawl (Starter at one restaurant, main course at another and desert at a different place)
  • Re-create our first date
  • Plan a camping trip
.... The list is endless.

x


4 comments:

  1. Very cute idea! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hopefully it works and we aren't sitting around most of the day trying to think of something to do x

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute present! X

    ReplyDelete